Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

I know, I'm 6 days late. I'm finally feeling motivated. Things in this gnomes life are finally starting to calm down. The last year was filled to the brim with too many things to do and too much stress. I don't even know if I know how to destress at this point. I'm going to try my best. I have decided that I need to make an effort to write at least once a week this year. We'll see how that goes.

I didn't really make any resolutions but I do have a few goals for this year:
1. Make an effort to work out at least 5 times a week.
2. Eat healthier
3. Make more time for crafting
4. Read as much as possible
5. try to get a hold on my debt
6. save money
7. make more of an effort to stay in touch with people

I'd say that's a pretty hefty list, but I need to do all of it! Especially 1,2, 5 and 6.

I have a lot of ideas for crafting and hopefully by spring, will have enough items to restart my Etsy site and do a show with some fellow crafty folks. We have a plan in the works to do our own craft/art show. I'm tired of doing a certain show, paying out the ass for a table and not really getting much out of it. The person running the show only cares about money and hardly advertises or takes care of the vendors. And they had some non-handmade vendors. That is unacceptable.

have a great New Year everyone!

1 comment: