Monday, March 2, 2009

I have a couple more things to check off the wedding list. I bought the sewing pattern for my dress. I went shopping with Amanda on Saturday and had a girlie day shopping for shoes and fabric. It was fun and agonizing at the same time. Fun because I got to do girly stuff with a good friend and agonizing because apparently they don't make cute red shoes that don't have a stiletto heel! I know that my collage of wedding attire has shoes with a tall heel, but I was hoping to find something in that style but in a 1" to 3" heel. I've searched zappos and amazon and just about every other online store that sells shoes. I've found a couple pairs that were ok and a couple pairs that would cost more than just about everything else for the wedding. They may be for the biggest day of my life, but I can't go broke buying shoes. So I ordered a pair off of Torrid's website and I hope they will work. If not I can take them back to the store and continue my search.

My car hasn't started since Friday night and it looks like I'm probably not going to be getting my mother in law's car now. If I do, it's not going to be for a while. So back to the repair shop and goodbye money!

I got more bad news today. Ringo's best man might be dieing. He's be in and out of the hospital for a while and now it looks worse. He's had a blood transfusion and a bone marrow transplant and it's not helping. I don't exactly know what sickness he has, Ringo was brief with the details, but it's some sort of stomach virus that is also killing his liver. All I know is that we may have to take a trip to Denver soon to see him.

1 comment:

  1. what does your car need? anything that ryan might be able to help with?

    ReplyDelete