Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So 2 of my best friends just had parents die within the past couple of weeks. It's very sad, especially since none of us are even 30 yet. I couldn't even fathom having one of my parents pass away now. though I did have a close call with my dad a couple of years ago. The worst part for me is that I don't know what to say to my friends. All i can tell them is that I'll be there for them and help them however i can. I can't even get that right half of the time. I was asked to get a bottle of wine for one of them yesterday, and being completely in the dark about wine, since I don't drink it, I failed to get what she needed. I know it's not that important and it's the effort that counts, I guess, but I feel bad anyways. I really don't know how to comfort people when it comes to death. It's very frustrating. I just hope that the rest of the year brings life, and happiness for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment