Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Back from the dead.....

It's been so long that I've wanted to post anything, I was thinking of deleteing my blog. I'm not much of a writer like the bloggers that I read. Some days I worry about privacy and putting all my business out there. Then again do I really put too much info out there? Not really. I originally started this blog with the intentions of promoting my business www.TheDrunkenGnome.etsy.com Then I didn't have anything to sell anyways because life was just getting in the way. Well, I've listed some items in my shop, and have even had some sales! It's time to get back on the saddle and get crafting!

P.S.- I didn't get accepted to Craftin Outlaws or Bazaar Bizarre this year, which also means I'm out $20 ($10 each non-refundable application fee) Grr. I'm thinking of organizing my own show for the spring.

Stay tuned......

2 comments: