Thursday, July 9, 2009

16 days to go......

I can't believe I have just over 2 weeks before I'm married! I'm getting excited as hell and super anxious! I have 2 days off back to back next week (that never happens) where I'll be TCB in finishing any wedding related crafts. I still have to make the buttons, decorate the wedding arch, make a photo album, finalize the programs and print them, as well as finalizing the seating chart (which may be frustrating seeing as I've only gotten back about half of the rsvp's) I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting. I have the 2 days off before the wedding and an awesome group of people that said they are my bitches for those 3 days. I'm still waiting to hear if we get access to the hall the night before so we can set up. I really hope we do, it'll make me a lot less stressed!

One thing that has been helping me in the stress department is reading. I read the Harry Potter series and the Twilight Saga (shout-out to Lacey!). I just read New Moon again in preparation for the movie, even though it won't be out till November. The books are sooo much better than the movies of course, but I'm totally addicted to the movie too. I just hope Kristen Stewart has become a better actress since the first movie. This will be a more Jacob heavy movie, but I don't mind. Taylor Lautner's hotness got even hotter for this film. Yum.

1 comment:

  1. If you need someone to go see "New Moon" with, I'm your girl!!! Todd is not very fond of my Edward Cullen crush! I still haven't read the books but I WILL!

    When "New Moon" comes out...we'll be WIVES!!! Holy COW!

    ReplyDelete