Monday, May 4, 2009

I officially had my first wedding nightmare. I showed up to the hall and didn't have anything ready! I had no dress, i had no decorations, nothing. So I set off to find a dress and in the meantime Ringo set off to find me. Neither of us showed up on time because we ended up looking for each other and everyone left the hall. I woke up freaking out, then proceeded to fall asleep and have another dream that was very similar.

I'm overworked and it's we're down to 82 days or something like that. We're meeting the landlord tomorrow. Hopefully we can start moving in early. Being in our noisy apartment building isn't helping the stress level and sleeping.

Also, Tony, Ringo's best friend and former best man, passed away Saturday morning in his sleep. He had been suffering from a stomach virus that spread to his already cancerous lungs. After blood transfusions and multiple medicines, his kidneys shut down and he was on dialysis. His body finally gave up the fight with his kidneys at 7:30 am. As far as we know, there won't be any big funeral plans. He was in Colorado with his family and didn't want anyone to come visit him and see him sick. He probably didn't want any services. Adri is having people over tonight just to remember him and hang out. We're planning a benefit show later to raise money to help pay his hospital bills.

1 comment:

  1. 1. I've had the wedding nightmare!!! Identical. Scary. Just know I'm with you. Terrified bride. Todd says it's just jitters. Still...I hope it STOPS!

    2. I almost cried when I read that about Ringo's best friend. I'm so sorry. Truly. Suck-o.

    ReplyDelete