Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday Monday




I created a wedding attire collage (above, because I can't figure out how to have it below my text) Click on it to see a larger version.

I'm still playing with ideas, but this is what I like so far. I'm toying with retro hair or rock-n-roll hair. Ringo will be wearing his mowhawk up so I thought that rock-n-roll hair would be more appropriate, but the retro is more "me" so I'll probably go with that.

Saturday I appointed someone as an un-official MOH. She has connections. She's going to help me find a place to get hitched and possibly marry us. It'll be awesome, I hope. My deadline to book a place is the end of this month. I'll be lucky if I can get our date. If it doesn't happen by the end of this month, we're eloping. I can't handle the stress otherwise.

I just had a customer ask how many postcards he had, even though I hadn't finished counting. He's apparently from NY. Impatient much? I get a lot of dumb questions and statements from customers. I have a tally of how many people run into the automatic doors. It up to 13 since Sept 2007. I'm sure there's more I forgot to record. Dumbasses. I also have thought about starting a tally for how many times people ask if there's real water in the fountain. I didn't know there was such a thing as fake water.

I saw a man washing his car yesterday. Mind you that's not that strange, except It's February and there are HUGE mounds of snow everywhere. I guess the appeal of car washes, with their drying function and the fact that you don't get sopping wet, was lost on this cheap-ass.

1 comment:

  1. First off, I love the skully rings. They are awesome. I think "retro" is more you. You are/will be absolutely beautiful no matter what though.
    Okay, your comments on the idiot washing his car, I honestly busted out laughing.

    ReplyDelete