Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trying to lift my spirits

It's a sunny but cold day and tomorrow is Halloween, yet I can't get out of this funk. I only have one more night of Ringo being on the night shift and tomorrow is also payday, but Mondo has been a little shit all week, our bank account just went negative, again, and I have to deposit all of our change we've been saving for over a year just to avoid an overdraft fee. I'm so sick of being broke even though we make plenty of money to live on. We just need to manage it better!



I just need to look at the bright side, tomorrow I get to dress as a drunken gnome for halloween, I get paid, Ringo gets paid, I get my man back in bed with me during these cold nights, and I figured out how to use Rebecca's sewing machine so I can make more stuff for the craft show!



By the way there is now more info about BazBiz on their website and I'll be adding more info to the Etsy page and Myspace page real soon. (http://www.bazaarbizarre.org/cleveland.html) Al of the vendors are now listed with links to their pages.



I already feel better just typing this all out of my system.! I guess that's all for now! Have a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment